With Scoreradar’s Statistics Centre, clients will have access to the most comprehensive statistics solution the market has to offer. The solution is developed in single building blocks, so it can be customised perfectly to suit your own preferences in content, layout, graphics and advertising integration. You can define individual landing pages and for every single piece of information you can easily create a deep-linking into your editorial pages or promotion of events. All information is also available via XML feed.
- 40+ sports
- 100+ countries
- 300+ soccer leagues and tournaments
- Over 1,000 sports events worldwide
- Available in 37 languages
- Historical data for up to over 20+ years
- Most comprehensive statistical service in the market
- Appealing design with improved functionality
- Unlimited customisation options through building blocks including optional creation of web widgets (club form, club table, H2H etc.)
More than 50 different views, including:
- H2H views
- League tables
- Team statistics
- Player/individual statistics
- Unique injury and suspension list
- Cup rosters
- Top scorers
- Form tables
- Results matrix
- Division views
- Individual landing pages
- Tournament and league landing page for all team sports, creating an overview of all the main statistics for a league
- Team page enabling users to quickly see the performance of a team across different tournaments
- Club logos available for Soccer, American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Ice Hockey and Handball
- Advertising integration
- Fully customisable layout according to your specifications and branding
Comprehensive team statistics including jerseys, manager, stadium information, tables/cup roster, league statistics, fixtures and many more.
Player statistics – Soccer
Comprehensive player statistics including home country, date of birth, height, weight, position, shirt number, team, city of birth, preferred and transfer history.
Comprehensive match statistics including date, stadium, attendance, referee, lineups, substitutes, result (HT/FT), ball possession, goal attempts, free-kicks, corners, offsides and many more.